Final International University (FIU) was founded in 2015 in the Kyrenia district of North Cyprus as a partnership between Final Education Institutions, a premier educational brand in Turkey, and the DMG-Akgünler Group, a leading operator in the tourism sector in North Cyprus. Final International University is a young and culturally inclusive university that offers an excellent standard of current knowledge education.
The FIU International Office takes great pride in selecting talented and high academic achievers from countries around the world. As a student of FIU, you will be provided with a uniquely low 8 – 1 student-teacher ratio, meaning that in every class you will always be able to receive the attention and guidance that your deserve. You will also benefit from intensive internship programs organized globally. By incorporating as much practical experience as possible into your education curriculum, FIU aims to make you ‘employment-ready’ as soon as you graduate.
Why Final International University?
- Quality education at an affordable cost.
- An education that is career-centered and skill-orientated from the outset and includes intensive internship and work preparation programs.
- A multicultural learning environment tailored to enable students to share experiences and friendships with fellow students from all around the world.
- A safe, secure, and hospitable environment for study in one of the most beautiful parts of the Eastern Mediterranean region.
- A student-centered environment with high standards of care and attention and a low staff-student ratio.
- Opportunities to gain further international qualifications and participate in exchange programs.
FIU is committed to developing local, regional, and international partnerships with other higher education providers, employers, and organizations. The university considers arrangements leading to student and staff exchange, short courses, joint research projects, joint degrees, internship and work experience opportunities in:
- Ardahan University, Turkey
- Antalya Science University, Turkey
- Azerbaijan Tourism and Management University, Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijan State Pedagogical University, Azerbaijan
- Baskent University, Turkey
- Caucasus University Association
- College of Tourism and Hotel Management (COTHM), Pakistan
- Firat University, Turkey
- Gazi University, Turkey
- Hebron University, Palestine
- İstanbul Aydın University, Turkey
- Kazakh Humanitarian Juridical Innovative University, Kazakhstan
- Kostanay State Pedagogical University, Kazakhstan
- Kostanay Polytechnic College of Higher Education, Kazakhstan
- Maltepe University, Turkey
- Modern University College, Palestine
- The National University of Life and Environmental Science, Ukraine
- The Cambridge Centre for Languages (CCL)
- University of Misurata, Libya
- Wuhan Business School, China