- protects and develops the personal and social psychological health of our country in areas of the resource management of health, society, history and culture.
- builds up training, teaching, research and practice programs for learners mastering modern human oriented technology.
- adds value to the regional development setting a good example and envisions being a globally leading University.
- meets the global standards.
- contributes to the socio-economic and cultural structure of our country and provides educational opportuities and research at an international level especially in the areas of science, health, tourism, history and the management of cultural resources.
- leads in setting a good example by contributing to urban and regional development regarding our country’s natural, cultural, economic and social needs and important position and with its training, teaching, research and practice programs of high quality mastering modern technology,
- has academic objectives to seek solutions on the health problems of humanity and especially of our region by using the sources in the most productive way and improving academic programs to meet the variable needs of Turkey.
- is a modern, researching, participatory, science producing University, focusing on Turkey’s natural and cultural resources and adding value to the country’s tourism, agricultural, social and economic assets.
NP Group has invested much on R&D projects and novelties to introduce to Turkey within the field of Neurology. Üsküdar University aims to contribute to the world medicine through accumulating large data base and using hi-tech devices such as QEEC, volumetric MR, functional MR, one and only MR compatible EEG, EPMRS, EKT, Pharmacogenetic Laboratory and rTMS. The results of the researches and projects have been shared with the psychiatry world and published in renowned scientific magazines. Üsküdar University has 2000 m2 of laboratory area; Brain Mapping (QEEC), Genetics (DNA Isolation), Neurobiofeedback, Neuropsychology, Brain Stimulation, Neuroimaging and Pharmacogenetics, Neuropsychopharmacology Phase1 (NPF) laboratories which are fully functional and open to the use of our students.